Sunday 9 November 2014

Happy Hug Day Greetings SMS & Messages 2014

Hug day 2014 will be celebrated on 12th Feb 2014 in all over the world by the lovers of whole world. So, for make this day a happy hug day, here I have given some fantastic happy hug day greetings, hug day sms messages for lovers.

Hug day is special day to give hugs to your loved ones. Hug should be given with greeting cards, so happy hug day messages for greetings cards are given here. So, scroll down to get hug day sms messages.

Happy hug day 2014 greetings
Happy hug day 2014 greetings

Hug Day Greetings 

Below I have given happy hug day greetings 2014. Just Copy these hug day's wishes 2014 and share it with your friends.

"Let Me Live And Die In Your Arms.
Just Like This, Let Me Continue To Love You.

Big hugs from me to you...
Happy Hug day"

Do You Know?
There Is One Gift Which Can't Be Given
Without Taking It Back…
That Is Why I Give You Hug
Which Can't Be Giving Without Taking It Back.
Happy Hug Day!!

Don't miss this: Hug Day Images to Make Your lover Hug You Tight :-)

Happy Hug Day SMS

Hug day sms are given below. Just copy these hug day 2014 sms and share it with your friends !!!

Do you know…
There is one gift which can't be given
without taking it back…
That is why I give you hug
which can't be giving without taking it back.
Get this too: Happy Mothers Day Greetings
"No Matter Where You Are
I'll Always Find My Way To -
Hu g You Tight And Shower You With My Kisses!!!
Happy Hug Day to my boyfriend…"
()__()( . . ) BEAR
( ' " ' ) HUG!!
(_)-(_)
Happy Hug Day to my dear girlfriend"

Happy Hug Day Messages 

Hug day messages 2014 are given below. Just copy these hug day 2014 messages and share it with your friends !!!

Just do me a favor,
Put ur left hand on ur right should er and
Ur right hand on ur left shoulder.
Guess what …
I just messaged you a hug.

"Talk to me when I am bored!
Kiss me when I am sad,
hug me when i cry,
Think of me when I die,
love me When I'm still Alive.
Happy hug day to my wife!!"

Hope you like our article for "Happy Hug Day Greetings"


No comments:

Post a Comment